It’s vital to introduce the concept of community helpers for kids to help them recognize and trust the people who are charged to serve and protect, like firefighters, doctors, and the police.
These mats serve the purpose of teaching the kids about community helpers
- 5 Mats of different professions.
- Cutouts of the tools associated with them.
- Dress up the professional.
- Different Puzzles on the back of each mat.
SIZE: A5 paper
HOW TO PLAY:
Child needs to recognize each object and match it to the respective Community helper mat.
SKILLS LEARNT WITH PLAY:
- Understanding & learning of community helpers including tools they use, work they do, objects they make, etc.
- Development of logical thinking and memory.
- Development of observation and visual perception.
- Understand their costume and their tools.
- Improves hand-eye co-ordination and problem-solving skills