Let make a pizza
- Reusable & Sustainable
- Easy to Carry
- Long lasting
- Logical Thinking
- Effective Learning
Frequently Bought Together
Pretend play is important in developing speech, learning how to interact with other, and encouraging creativity and imagination. Plus, it’s fun!
Create pizzas with fun math-based pizza orders. This cute pizza-making activity provides a fun way for your littles to practice counting.
These charts are laminated with Velcro dots and can be used in a ton of ways!
What kids learn:
- Social Skills(how to order a pizza, taking an order, creating a pizza, manners, patience, etc.)
- Counting(counting the number of toppings on the pizza, counting how many of each type of topping, counting the total number of ordered toppings from the order sheet)
- Fine Motor Skills
- Conversations about foods, textures, likes, and dislikes.
Ways to play
- Count out the ingredients and follow the pizza order that comes with an order list of numbered ingredients for each pizza.
- Spin both the toppings and number wheel. Place the corresponding number of toppings in your pizza.
- For example: after spinning if u got number 4 in the number wheel and onion in the topping wheel, then place the 4 onions in your pizza and make your own toppings.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address.
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Indiapost||Rs.50/Kg||7-14 days||Not available|