Information we collect
- User name
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Date of Birth
- Information regarding your transactions in The Toddlerhouse (including purchase history)
- Your financial information like a bank account, credit or debit card, and other digital payment details (including one-time password).
- IP Address, any other information that you provide on the registration process if any on the website; or
- Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the website.
Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways. Including during the course of your availing of certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an
- online purchase
- participating in any online survey or contest
- communicating with Company’s customer service by phone, email, or otherwise
- posting user reviews on the items available on the Website
- We may receive Personal information about you from third parties, such as
- social media services
- commercially available sources
- and business partners
- Any information you have made public in connection with that social media service.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
The Toddlerhouse follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services/analytics.
- The information collected by log files include
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses,
- Browser type,
- Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- Date and time stamp,
- Referring/exit pages,
- and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, The Toddlerhouse uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences. The pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user’s experience by customizing our web page. Content-based on visitor’s browser type and/or other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or from you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, take part in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The Toddlerhouse does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. We will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your Personal Information. We urge you to be careful with sharing your Personal Information with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc.
The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility for the same.